Partnership Opportunities for the Industry
HIRE THE BEST STUDENTS
- The NHEO Institute is preparing students to enter the workforce with the skill set required to succeed.
- The NHEO Institute holds twice a year a Career Fair, where companies can have access to our students and interview them on one day, one convenient place
- Industry Advisory Council Members have the advantage to schedule an Info-session where they have the opportunity to present their company to the entire student body
- Our Institute is always open and eager to have industry experts come to our classrooms and share their knowledge with our students
BECOME ADJUNCT PROFESSORS
- The NHEO Institute is always looking for industry expert to teach our courses. If you have a master’s degree in engineering, architecture, construction management, or a related field you can submit your resume for consideration.
- Students are often struggling to meet their financial responsibilities, many students have difficulties in their lives, yet they find the courage and enthusiasm to continue. You have an opportunity to help them conquer their dreams.
- Although most of our students work, there is a number of students who have never had the opportunity to work on a construction company. They are in desperate need of the experience that brings the working environment.
- Companies also benefit from the experience that students acquire during their internships.
- No classroom lecture compares to a good jobsite visit, students have the opportunity to see how the work is done on site rather than reading from a book or looking at pictures.
- Our faculty is always in the look for projects that faculty can use during a semester to assign students to prepare Cost estimates, Project schedules, Project safety plans, Project quality control plans, Logistics and Documentation
- A Mentor – Mentee relationship can be a very rewarding experience for both. Help a student succeed!
- The Institute is planning to offer continuous education courses to the industry.
- We can offer workshops on plan interpretation, contract negotiation, lean construction, and safety.
- A survey will help us to identify the courses to offer, please help us by providing feedback
- Provide leardership developement opportunities to your people
- The purpose of the NHEO Institute Industry Advisory Council (IAC) is to support and promote the Engineering & Industry in America.
- Industry Advisory Council members have access to exclusive opportunities are offered only to NHEO Institute members.
- Our Industry Advisory Council members enjoy first notice on available training and reduced cost for their employees.